Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Omaru creek colour


Testing Omaru Creek for - Colour

I am going to find out: What colour the water is.


I am going to test this by: Comparing different  water samples and describing the colour.


Resources and equipment: 1 The culvert
                                            2 The bridge
                                            3 The sea
                                            4 The jar
                                             glass jar


I predict that: Dark brown, dark green, white Cloudy.


I think this because The bridge dark green. The culvert dark brown. The sea cloudy. The tap white.


Results of my tests

Sea Water
Cloudy clean
Tap water
White fresh
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Dirty
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Little bit greeea


My conclusion (what I found out):  The seawater is clean. The bridge water. The culvert water is murky and dirty.



Why I think this is:  Because is near the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



Feel free to visit my web page :: dating chats free

Post a Comment