Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Canoeing

Canoeing

The equipment you need to do canoeing is a canoe,paddles and a river. You will need a coach to help you. You need to listen to your coach. You need to practise a lot.
   
Lisa Carrington came first 200m
canoeing sprint.  She made new record
in the olympic games. She paddles really fast.

When I grow up I will be a good canoeist and train really hard. I will join the club and eat a good diet. I will need to get a coach so he can make me  train hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mohammed. This is a very interesting post. It was exciting watching Lisa Carrington in her race to win the gold medal. I think she must be super strong. Keep up the good work.

Damien said...

Hi Mohammed like your picture because it is cool.

by Damien.

Post a Comment