Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Cross country race


After lunchtime at 2.30 we did cross country race. We did it  every after  lunch time. We had to practise for six weeks.  We did warm ups and warm downs every day.

On Friday we had the cross country race. We started at the Pt England reserve where Mr Burt was. When the race started we ran down  the path. My shoe came off  in the mud and I had to carry it. We ran over the bridges over the grass and back to school.

When I went through the finish line I went to the water to wash my shoes. When I was finished I went to sit down and put down my shoes to let them dry in the sun. I felt really tired. I went home and had a warm shower.

1 comment:

Jonson said...

Ha Mohammed just to let you know I did nearly slip. But I did like the long cross country. My farvorite is the creek well bye bye.

Post a Comment