Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Meals for the brain and body

  


On Wednesday our literacy group  made breakfast in our room. We had weetbix  and yoghurt. First I put two weetbix in my bowl then I  crunched two weetbix into  pieces.    Then I put milk in my bowl, it was delicious. I put two spoons of milo into cup. Then I put sugar in the cup and added some water to the milo, it was yummy.   
Today our we  made sandwiches. At lunchtime I will eat the sandwiches. I made two sandwiches . First I put two pieces of lettuce on the bread. Then I put on lots of
cheese. After that I was finished.  I ate  one straight away.
On Wednesday we washed our hands and went to the kitchen to make roast dinner. We cut the potatoes into halves and washed them. Next  we  got some carrots and we  washed and cut them too. After that  we broke the cauliflower into  pieces and sliced the cabbage and put them into the pots. Later on we went to  Mrs Slade’s room to have dinner. It was yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment