Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

The broken glass

The broken glass
It’s a goal! yelled James. James and Emma watched as the ball flew over the wall. Then there was silence broken only by the tinkling sound  of broken glass.  
The ball went through the window. It went through James brother’s house. Emma went to next door to get the ball. She knocked at the  door and asked, “Can I have my ball?” The neighbour said, “No!”to Emma. Then she said, “Sorry,” to the neighbour. The neighbour said, “Ok,I will give you the ball.”  Then she got the ball and went back to James. James was happy that he got his ball back. Then he started to play soccer again. Jame’s mum came and asked, “Who broke the window?” James said, “It was me broke the glass.”
Jame’s mum said, “Go and clean up the mess.”                                                            

3 comments:

Jonson said...

Hi Mohammed I liked your story about the broken class. Keep up the good work.

Damien said...

Hi Mohammed I liked your broken glass story
keep up the good work

Karmana said...

Mohammed you have a good story about the broken glass. And you have a nice sentence.

Post a Comment